ClearCorrect™ in Leesburg, Va.
ClearCorrect clear braces are available at Avatar Dental Care in Leesburg, VA. When most people think of getting their teeth straightened, they probably think of those old, traditional metal braces, the kind that are very obvious. However, if you are tired of having crooked teeth, there is another option available to you! ClearCorrect™ is the newest and latest technology, and it can straighten teeth with many advantages over traditional braces.
If you are interested in straightening your teeth, Dr. Talib Salim Ali and the staff at Avatar Dental Care can help with ClearCorrect™ and many other options!
What is ClearCorrect?
Traditional braces do a great job of straightening teeth, but compared to ClearCorrect™ they do have some disadvantages. Traditional braces use wires and brackets attached to the teeth to move teeth gradually into their desired position. These braces need adjustment every month or so. And of course, traditional braces are hard to hide. If you want to get your teeth straightened because you are concerned about how you look, it is likely that you don’t want to walk around with metal braces on your teeth for years!
ClearCorrect clear braces does the work of traditional metal braces without all the trouble of having to come in for adjustments and without the years of being self-conscious about how you look. ClearCorrect™ uses a system of clear, removable aligners. These aligners are almost invisible. Each aligner moves your teeth slightly, a bit at a time, until they are finally in the desired position and you have straight teeth.
What is the procedure to get ClearCorrect™ aligners?
If you are tired of having crooked teeth and you are interested in ClearCorrect™ aligners, Dr. Ali of Avatar Dental Care would be happy to talk with you about this option. He will evaluate your teeth, and the two of you will discuss any problems you have and what you are hoping to achieve with ClearCorrect™.
If you both agree that ClearCorrect™ is for you, Dr. Ali will take impressions, photos and X-rays of your teeth. He will write a prescription for your aligners and send that to ClearCorrect™ along with your records. The experts at ClearCorrect™ will use this information to create 3-D models of your teeth, and they will develop a treatment “setup” that will show the desired position of your teeth at the end of treatment.
They will develop “phase zero” passive aligners and send them back to Avatar Dental Care. These are designed to fit your teeth and will help to get you used to wearing the aligners right away.
When both you and Dr. Ali are satisfied with how the phase zero aligners fit, he will work with ClearCorrect™ to develop a plan for your treatment and for the gradual alignment of your teeth.
Then ClearCorrect™ will begin to make your aligners, using the latest 3-D printing technology. The first set will be sent to Dr. Ali, who will give them to you.
You will wear the aligners as much as possible, taking them out only to eat and care for your teeth. You will return to the dentist in Leesburg VA periodically so Dr. Ali can check on your progress, and so he can give you your new phase of aligners. Each phase will move your teeth a little more until your teeth are straight and beautiful!
What are the benefits of ClearCorrect™ clear braces?
Besides the fact that they are close to being invisible, there are many other benefits to choosing ClearCorrect™.
- ClearCorrect™ aligners are comfortable. There is little irritation to the gums and lips because they are smooth and custom-fitted.
- With traditional braces, it can be very easy for food to get trapped, and it can be very difficult to clean teeth. However, with ClearCorrect™, the aligners can be removed, making brushing and flossing easy.
- You can remove them when eating. And, when you are having your picture taken for a special occasion, you can simply take your ClearCorrect clear braces out, unlike traditional metal braces!
- ClearCorrect™ is superior to other orthodontic systems that claim to be invisible because they don’t become cloudy with wear and use like other systems do.
- And of course, after your ClearCorrect™ treatment you’ll have straight teeth! This is important not only for a beautiful smile, but also if you have crooked or crowded teeth it can affect your bite. This can cause several problems, such as headaches and constant pain in the jaw.
If you’ve been thinking about getting braces, consider ClearCorrect™! They are almost invisible, and they are comfortable. They are easy to remove when you want to enjoy your favorite meal or when you care for your teeth. And, they are effective! It is easier and more convenient than ever before to get straight teeth!